Friday, June 21, 2013

Miss Kellyn Pat Pat Pat

You know that song "Miss Mary Mack"?
Well, for the past 4 months of Kellyn's life she probably hears, "Miss Kellyn Pat Pat Pat, all dressed in black black, black....." about 6 times everyday. AT LEAST. 
Of course EVERY line of the song gets sung and ya know what? It's a REALLY long song!!!!!
But it makes her smile, hop up and down, breathe heavy w/ excitement and open her mouth when I want her to eat veggies that she doesn't like. 

Speaking of Miss Kellyn Pat..............3 days ago the kids started screaming happy screams and then started cheering. Next thing I know Emerson is bringing Kellyn in the kitchen and told me Kellyn stands up by herself. I didn't believe him, but I grabbed my camera just in case.
Here she is squatting her way to the floor to get back down to safety. Concentrating REALLY hard.

Since then that's all she practices. 
You should've HEARD the fuss the kids made when we were playing kickball yesterday (of COURSE we were playing kickball, we play it EVERY DAY!) in the field across the street. 
I looked over at first base and she's standing up on it and the kids laughed and said,
"Kellyn is playing first!!!!"
Then Brooks followed and said, "Anyone who hits Kellyn w/ the ball gets an automatic 3 outs".
(The thought of removing her didn't cross our minds, just don't hit her, k?)

She worked REEEEEEEEEEALLY hard on her two bottom teeth (read: MOM worked really hard). When she got the first one a week and a half ago the kids just cheered SO loud and all shoved their hands in her mouth to check for themselves.  I know, don't take MOM'S word for it.

Because the 2nd one has popped through she likes CERTAIN toys to chew on. and ALWAYS finds them. One of her favs....

(Iris looked at the above picture and asked who that baby was. I told her it was Kellyn and she said it doesn't look like her face. hahaha)

When she is NOT completely cheezing it, she has these two fingers in her mouth...........

ALWAYS THESE TWO FINGERS. 
Just ask the people at my church, it's smiling or 2 fingers 

I can't get over how fussed over this child is. It surpasses any baby I've had yet. (and that says a lot) Well, her siblings ALWAYS want her with them. So after I feed Kellyn in the morning I'm on strict orders to bring her upstairs w/ them while they watch something. Then a hour later I'll hear a little "calling" from her at the top of the stairs.....

I love how the boys put one of their chairs to block it so she can't fall down.
Oh, and there Miss Kellyn Pat is gnawing on ANOTHER one of her "gumming" toys.....
the top of the infant's tylenol bottle. She could do THAT forever.

Her newest trick she performed last night during scripture reading......
Snorting like a pig.
Royce can't even do it!!!! Talk about a REAL reverence booster!


6 comments:

hughesfamily said...

She is so adorable. How is she so big?!?! Weren't you JUST finding out you were pregnant with her???

Also, Aleeya's hace in the "wedding" one is hysterical. She really is a little ray of sunshine! She does look really proud of herself, but it's in an endearing way!

Babelicious said...

She's going to be walking before you know it. I love this stage. I love how she chews on all the toys...just like a little puppy.

Miles said...

Love the song!

Emma and Dan said...

Jonah loved chewing on the top of the gas drops bottle when he was teething. :) She's such a cutie!

Awesome that the boys got to go to a Braves game! What a great memory for them to have. Thank goodness for the 2 pictures. I've been a lifelong fan (definitely a bigger fan when I was younger) and didn't get to go until I was 24.

gloverfamily said...

You make some adorable kids!

I love that they demand her to be with them. So sweet.

Her little face at the top of the stairs is TOO much!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Snorting during scriptures is awesome! Love it!