I took the kiddos to the Y to go swimming and told the boys to bring a dry pair of shorts for afterward.
Emerson pulled out his that he had packed and put them on..........and........ welllllllllllll
I'll let the picture talk for itself.
He grabbed ROYCE'S shorts (that I may or may not have put in his laundry pile by accident).
He walked out of the Y with them on and the rest of us couldn't stop laughing.
I mean, I couldn't even TRY to hold it in.
Emerson HATES when anyone laughs at him so I thought he was going to lose it.
But then Bronson said, "Those look like those old basketball player shorts!"
(I started picturing John Stockton)
After that comment, Emerson wanted to wear them the rest of the day.
First thing in the morning he wanted to wear them again. I asked why and he said "because they are so comfortable."
Well Duh! I mean, don't they LOOK comfortable?!?!?

2 comments:
Now that's the outfit to go with the "tight pants" song!
Oh my goodness!! I guess if you've got it, flaunt it!!
Post a Comment