Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baseball Fanatics

Yesterday Brooks took the older 3 boys to Atlanta to watch a Braves game.
I sent him with STRICT instructions to take pictures and I ended up with these two before his battery gave out
(Despite Bronson-too-cool-no-smiling face, they actually were having the time of their lives)

They all really wanted the Braves to win, but since they were playing the Mets Bronson decided to wear his Mets jersey. It's a good thing too because on the ESPN re-cap of the game the next morning you can see his bright orange shirt on the screen. It was a little speck, but man did he think it was cool to make it on ESPN.
They all brought their mitts in hopes of catching a homerun ball but the homerun hit was in the section next to them. They are such baseball lovers. They know almost every players names on both teams too. It's pretty funny.


Meanwhile at home.............


The rest of the kids and I caught a ton of worms, ate ice cream and then watched Aleeya dress up like a "bride". The LOOK on her face is the best because she walks like she's the most beautiful thing on the face of the earth.
This outfit was brought to you by:
4 tu-tus
4 flower bows.
and the letter "N"........as in "Narcissist"


4 comments:

Page said...

Ha, Aleeya is hilarious. Rick has a lot of fun to look forward to with our boys getting older and into sports!

Linsey said...

HOW FUN!! I bet the boys were in heaven going to the game! I didn't know you were that close to Atlanta! I love Aleeya...she's just the most precious, sweet little girl and obviously has impeccable taste in fashion!

Babelicious said...

Oh my goodness....Bronson so reminds me of Gabe in that top picture. Just trying to look cool for the camera. I'm dying that he tucks his t-shirt into his basketball shorts too. He has so much "Smith" in him :)
So fun that they got to go to a game.

Miles said...

Wow, Bronson is looking so grown up. He is so handsome! Glad the boys had a great time. So fun!