Yep, we've got our brackets hanging up in our kitchen..........it's THAT serious.
Brooks, Bronson, Camden and Emerson each filled out a bracket. Then Aleeya and I filled out out together. Since neither of us know what's going on, I just kinda let her pick which teams. She kept picking teams that just "sounded" prettier........you know, like Temple, and La Salle......(oddly enough, we're in 2nd place right now.)
I've been keeping points (one point per win) w/ a box of candy for the overall winner.
But a small box of hearts (yay for after-Valentines sales!) for the 1st and 2nd round winners.
Since we don't have a working tv, we're lucky that ncaa.com lets us watch a certain number of minutes per day of watching games. :)
But trust me, there's a LOT of stats checking when there is NOT a game on.
And because he's on a role w/ the whole winning thing from St. Patrick's Day, Emerson couldn't be happier that he was the first winner. (Camden just won the second prize today)
Speaking of winning, Emerson just declared himself the "World Universal Champion" of pancake-eating.
After each of the kids ate about 9 pancakes, Brooks challenged the boys to see if they could eat the BIGGEST pancake. Emerson took it on, and won.
I'm just sitting back and enjoying all the entertainment w/ the whole March Madness thing.
And SPEAKING of entertainment.........here is one of my favorite entertainers.





2 comments:
Such a Smith calling himself the World Universal Champion like that. And wasn't Camden supposed to be the man when it came to carbs? That pictue of Royce with the q-tips is so funny and cute! I love his big smile, just like Aleeya's.
I was thinking the same as Adriana...Camden is suppose to be the man when it comes to carbs. I am impressed you flipped the pancake without it breaking in a million pieces. I'm not that talented. Livie picked Temple to go all the way because the "temples" can't lose. When we explained it wasn't Mormon temples she changed her picks to "the Duke's." Her and Hallie check the brackets SEVERAL times a day...even though no games have happened for the last 4 days.
Post a Comment