Tuesday night I was just mentioning to Brooks how it kinda gets old not feeling yourself. I mean, I get healthier and healthier all the time, but I never go a whole day w/ feeling like ME. It wasn't a pity-party, just a kind of annoyance to me considering the "blah" period lasts longer each pregnancy.
The next morning, I'm not sure WHAT was up, but after I got the boys off to the bus I came home and didn't feel awesome. Infact, I knew I was going to hurl soon. (I don't

The next morning, I'm not sure WHAT was up, but after I got the boys off to the bus I came home and didn't feel awesome. Infact, I knew I was going to hurl soon. (I don't
really don't puke that much). I ran into the bathroom and my sweet little Royce followed me in.
Puking stinks. The no-breathing thing and stomach wrenching just bites......however this time was different. Everytime I would....well....puke Royce just started giggling. He thought it was the FUNNIEST thing everytime I would make a sound and then he would see stuff. His giggles were uncontrollable!!!!
After I was through I just looked up at him and he gave me the BIGGEST smile and little laugh.
It's hard to describe how it affected me, but all I could think about it was, I would go through whatever blah-dom/sickness/not-"me"-ness I had to, to get me some more of that! My children are such a blessing and definitely worth whatever the cost.
And yes, I walked out of the bathroom giggling with him too.
3 comments:
Seriously so cute! Hang in there!
That's awesome. =D I love you, Melissa!
He looks like a little Matt!
Post a Comment