And it's probably a better idea if you do NOT ask me what is on her face when I found her singing. She walked in with it taped to her mouth.
(But if you're REALLY curious, there happened to be a shoe heel insert thing on my seat at church. Apparently I sat on it, and it got stuck to my skirt and brought it home that way. Aleeya found it, ripped it off my skirt, and decided it might be fun to have something sticky taped to her face?!?!? I still don't quite get it, but yes, it's from someone's shoe that we have NO CLUE who........and if you're reading this and want your insert back, sorry, because it found it's home in my trash. Nasty..........thankfully it didn't hinder her singing too much, as she seems to get into quite well with it on.)
1 comment:
She is actually a good singer!!! This is so cute.
Post a Comment