Monday, December 6, 2010

Time to welcome the new man in my life....

ROYCE HYRUM SMITH

December 5th, 2:18 am
- 7 lbs. 13 ounces
-22 1/4 inches long

Skinny, no hair, light fuzz, light eyebrows and absolutely PERFECT!






Details later, but if you didn't notice the TIME I had the baby....then look again. We're a little tired around here!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another perfect Smith baby.. Congratulations and sweet dreams!

cathgrace said...

Congrats, he's lovely!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well. He's absolutely adorable :)

Leah said...

Congrats Melissa! Wow he sure is tall!

Rachel K said...

oh Melissa! He's just perfect. I gotta say my heart warmed seeing the pics and looking forward to my own. Gee, I must be warming up to the idea of #4. Congrats!

The Sanford Family said...

Congrats!!! Sooooo happy for you. Are all of your babies that tall?

Davis and Laura said...

I already had the baby itch and now I got it BAD!!! Not to mention more than half my friends are prego right now! :) We love your family and are glad he got here safe and sound-congrats! Get some rest!!!!

hughesfamily said...

Aaaggghhh!! Congratulations!!! He does seem perfect!

Robyn said...

He's a cutie! Congrats!!!!

Hmachine said...

Congrats!! He looks GREAT! :)

Sarah said...

You and he are both gorgeous! Congrats!!

McKenna said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear all your grizzly details :)
Sorry about the a.m. labor. Hope you can enjoy some sleep soon!

Janene said...

Congratulations Melissa and Brooks!

Darcy said...

Yay, everyone looks fabulous! I'm happy for you.

rachel said...

You two look so cute together. I love that cuddle time with baby in bed. Enjoy!! So excited for you guys. Your mantel is like a dream come true. I can't wait to add ours new one next year. Miss ya. Ps. you would be suprised how much I am hugging these days. I am turning a new leaf.

Kat Clark said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet and I can't wait to hear about all of the shenanigans he gets into as he grows up. Love your last few posts btw, especially the part about Aleeya holding her poop when the van ran out of gas. I literally laughed out loud! P.s. did you get an epidural? Please tell me you've abandoned the habit of going natural!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, Melissa! He is so beautiful! Hope everything went perfectly. Love, Stephanie

Ty & Andi said...

I think he looks so perfect and a lot like you when you are both sleeping. How sweet! I can't wait to come see him!

Niederfam said...

Oh he is PERFECT......Congrats, Congrats!!!!!!

PS Love the date night T-shirt!!!! ;)

Niederfam said...

Oh he is PERFECT......Congrats, Congrats!!!!!!

PS Love the date night T-shirt!!!! ;)

Valerie and Adam said...

Congratulations! 6 for you! I can't even get one. Must be doing something wrong. :)

Here's hoping you had a restful night!