Yep, that title shows EXACTLY how creative I'm feeling right now. :)
Can I start by saying, I'm soooo glad to have the Yeti back.
Let me also state that TIRES ARE STINKIN' EXPENSIVE!
Maybe I shouldn't have added the spinners and neon lights....hmmmmm.
Today in preschool we made butterfly homes for the 30 (actually they sent like 50!) larvaes I got in the mail yesterday. It will be fun to watch them go through the life cycle!

They were sooo excited to paint them pretty colors because according to them, butterflies "love a lot of colors"! (I didn't mention that butterflies can only see yellow, red and green...but whatever)
They're just missing the branches put in them to hang the cocoons on once they form.
I used this guide here:
but I was SO glad I used the Chinet plates instead of the cardboard circles, because the branches kept slipping off of the cardboard circles.
On an entirely unrelated note, one of my favorite things to do is check on the kids right before I go to bed. Everytime I see them I get warm fuzzies all inside my belly, but last night might just take the cake.
Check this out

And no, they're not supposed to sleep together (unless it's a holiday) but Emerson must've snuck down after I put them in their beds.
My boys can just be so sweet.
1 comment:
wish we were in your preschool!
that pic of your boys is too sweet. i think it's so good for siblings to share a room; they'll be the best of friends through life.
Post a Comment