Monday, September 27, 2010

Do you see anything wrong?

This is how the kids looked when we WENT to the store today and here were are getting back.

Did you notice anything a bit off?
Yes, Aleeya wanted to wear her witch costume, but that's not it.
Emerson doesn't have shoes, but he just took them off.
Anything else?

I didn't even NOTICE until we were IN the store that Emerson did NOT put on shorts!!!!
Those are his BOXER BRIEFS!!!!!
They just looked like shorts to me. I'm THINKING no one noticed.
And if they DID, I'm sure one thought might be, "Wow, she really likes her girl. Gets her ALL dressed up and leaves her other child in his undies. TALK about favortism!!!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice!

The Sanford Family said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!! I didn't notice either. I bet your neighbor will remember you now!!! By the way, I can't think of a more fun camping trip than with the Smiths!!!!

Suzanne said...

I couldn't figure it out - until you told me. Good thing those undies didn't have a fly - or at least it wasn't open! ;)

Janene said...

Thanks for the laugh. Seriously Melissa, I love you and your kids...even though I've never met them! :) Just keepin' it real!

Niederfam said...

I didn't notice......................Too funny. ;)