Here is Iris playing "fort" w/ the boys.......did she really have a choice?
This kid (Emerson.....hard to recognize him w/ his haircut!), can PUT down corn! Here he is finishing up everyone's corn after dinner! He says it helps him get big muscles (goal #1 in life) and to get fat (goal #2 in life)........I explain later.
Here's my not-so-girly girl getting ready for bed. She grabbed her things to sleep with:
1) baby doll
2) Dora
3) a dagger
(can you blame her? She has 3 brothers!)

Getting ready for preschool. Notice Emerson's pants.............or should I say, ALEEYA'S PANTS!
Hopefully you recognize this next guy. Meet Russell, from "Up". (BTW, this part of him rubbing on the windshield is my FAVORITE!)
Now, meet the BIGGEST Russell wanna be EVER! (on the right.....the one on the left just does what everyone else does!)
He wants to be "gordo" like Russell soooooo bad because "that silly boy" is his idol. I just don't know how he will do it posing like he does in ANOTHER of Aleeya's pants (notice how they're skinny on this thighs!)
And what post of mine would be finished w/o a deal post, right?
This kid (Emerson.....hard to recognize him w/ his haircut!), can PUT down corn! Here he is finishing up everyone's corn after dinner! He says it helps him get big muscles (goal #1 in life) and to get fat (goal #2 in life)........I explain later.
Here's my not-so-girly girl getting ready for bed. She grabbed her things to sleep with:1) baby doll
2) Dora
3) a dagger
(can you blame her? She has 3 brothers!)

Getting ready for preschool. Notice Emerson's pants.............or should I say, ALEEYA'S PANTS!
Hopefully you recognize this next guy. Meet Russell, from "Up". (BTW, this part of him rubbing on the windshield is my FAVORITE!)
He wants to be "gordo" like Russell soooooo bad because "that silly boy" is his idol. I just don't know how he will do it posing like he does in ANOTHER of Aleeya's pants (notice how they're skinny on this thighs!)And what post of mine would be finished w/o a deal post, right?

8 comments:
please tell me where you shop or where you get your coupons!!!
I seriously did not recognize Emerson the first Sunday at church with his new hair cut. I walked into nursery and thought, "who is that cute little boy in the jacket?" And so funny that he didn't like it! At least that's what he told us.
We watched "UP" with Davis's family and were all dying...it was soooo funny. Def on my Christmas list. :)
Did you really need the colon cleanse? LOL
UP -- such a good movie! It was so sad when his wife died, though. :(
That kid is smart choosing an idol that is fat! I think alot of women would benefit from taking a tip from Emerson. :)
You can never complain of having a boring life!! I've always wondered why Renae loves to carry around a wrench. Hmmmm..
Love the pics of the kids. Iris is getting so big!!
Post a Comment