I have been introduced to FACE coasters and they legitimately make my belly hurt from laughing so hard. They KILL ME! 😂😆
(Wynn)
This is my reaction when the kids ask where their candy went...
She was giggling behind the coaster. :)
and while I whole-heartedly can get behind the fun of face coasters, I can't QUITE fathom my kids' attraction to plungers. Let alone the level of giggles it induces from Wynn (by-the-way, this is a NEW unused plunger....ya know, for clarification purposes)
Emerson just thinks he's sooooooooo funny!
1 comment:
Love face coasters! Nathan's birthday is Dec. 27th. Since our family gets together for New Years that usually means that we have a lot of people there (mostly little kids) to celebrate/sing for his birthday. A couple years ago my oldest sister brought face coasters to SC. On Nate's birthday, she sneaked them to everyone except Nate and then when it was time to sing, when he was looking down we all put them on our faces so when he looked up he was greeted by a bunch of singing face coasters. You probably had to be there, but it was pretty funny.
Post a Comment