Thursday, April 27, 2017

Extra Curriculars

Winter sports have officially finished.....and darn it, I never got Aleeya's indoor soccer documented. But I assure you, she showed those boys on that field!

Bronson and Camden's church ball team.

Bronson played for the 8th grade Jr. Longhorns team. Which it wasn't DIRECTLY affliated with the school but feeds into the high school team? It's weird, but they don't have middle school basketball here. 
My leftie

This particular game Brooks wasn't going to sit anymore. He hadn't done this any other game of the season but he needed to tell Bronson what he needed to do better during halftime.....and apparently it couldn't wait. 😂😂


this one is my person fav....... BWHAHA.

Camden and Emerson had their wrestling Jr. Patriots banquet.

Their coach was the absolute BEST. Most tournaments were on Sundays, but knowing my boys wouldn't wrestle in those worked hard and asked around to find some that my boys could participate in.

Iris had a Dinosaur singing performance shin-dig where she had a line to speak. She worked SO hard on it....and when it came to say it, ended up machine-gun shooting it at the audience with a big smile on her face. Pretty sure I was the only one who understood it.
Her class (back row....yellow hat)
Iris with her teacher Ms. Roth.....who according to all grades there is the "nicest teacher in the whole school"

Everly's greatest performance came in the dentist office for her cleaning.....
or should I say, NON-cleaning. #shestherefortheprizes

Like Everly, Royce has the dramatics mastered.
They only seem to appear when it's time for his kitchen job after dinner. Today it was the kitchen sweep.

and Dad wasn't there so I think he didn't have the whole, "I'll-add-another-job" thing to fear. 
Just a Mom who might take pictures of said dramatics and text them to Dad.


The wailing.......OH, the wailing......

#givethatkidanoscar !!!!

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

How is Bronson so tall!?!? I still feel he is the little boy that he was in medical school! Those pictures of Brooks, um... encouraging, him are why your kids are so successful and driven. I love how you guys set such high standards for them! Those pictures made me laugh and smile.

Linsey said...

The first thing that came to mind when I saw Brooks on the court, was there goes RA! I love it!! However, Royce should get the Oscar...I love his facial expressions. Has his hair gotten darker??? It looks so much darker in the pictures and he looks so much older!