Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sickos

The week after we got back from Miami Emerson got sick with the fever/3-5 day/flu bug....and it slowly but surely got us all. Actually for 3 weeks it slowly made its way through everyone except Brooks and Bronson. Everly and the babies were the last ones to get it. 
I had kids laying around right and left. I KNEW how they felt too so I felt sorry for them..... except Camden since he just has to assure us he has it worse than everyone else. #mancoldchild

Before Everly got it, I told Brooks how my older kids got this bug, but the one I need slowed down STILL hadn't gotten it. Well, I got my bad-mom wish.

There was a LOT of snuggles going on. I really liked it.



We would just sit and read. When I needed to get up and clean/cook or even shower, I came back and she was STILL in the same place. NOTHING had been messed with, moved or eaten. 
I'm awful, aren't I?

This was when I was making lunch..... they were dropping like flies.

No one was really onery when they were sick. Just lazy, sleepy, snuggly and personality-less.

Until my twinsesses got it. 
MAN, were THEY mad about being sick. 


5-6 weeks after it started Wynn is still trying to battle a fever. I think she got another round. But at least just one of them is onery sick now.

And SPEAKING of sick...... 
we played another round of our BeanBoozled Game for our Sunday Game Night.
The prize for the winner this time is they didn't have to do their kitchen job the next day.
Emerson, our previous winner, saw he was on the "table" cleaning the next day and new that was easier anyway and it wasn't worth eating something nasty. So when he spinned and it landed on the "spoiled milk" jellybean, he was out.
I did my best to stay in and lasted 4 rounds, but I COULDN'T eat another barf jellybean.
It was down to Bronson (who got a bad jellybean every.stinking.time), Brooks and Royce.

And the winner was ROYCE!!!!!!!!
He HATES doing kitchen jobs. The prize was worth the torture!
#everyonehasaprice 

No comments: