I am SOOOOO ready for school to start.
The kids have had a fun summer I know, but as far as I'm concerned I'm MORE then happy to say a BIG FAT FAREWELL to it and I'm glad it's over and we made it through.
Bring on schedules, consistency, regular naptime for kids, early mornings and early bedtimes.....and NO MORE MOVES.
New year, new schools.
This year my baby boy starts kindergarten.
He reminds me of how Bronson was before he started school. Just READY to go and counting down the days. Here he is with his teacher that he absolutely loves.
First day of school and still upholding the family tradition of Brooks taking them to IHOP for breakfast. Here they are at 5:45 am.


They were the only customers there when it opened at 6.
My sweet kindergartener..... not even the LEAST bit sad to leave me.
#thefeelingismutual
Iris starts 2nd grade and is so excited to "be the teacher's best student"
#letshopeso
Aleeya in all her fashion-glory starts 3rd grade.
Emerson is ready to rule-the-school as a 5th grader.
The school won't know WHAT hit them.
(The first day he came home and told me about the American Ninja Warrior course he created on the playground on reccess and showed everyone how to do it. The next day he organized the sharks and minnows game. This kid is destined to be president....or a dictator)
Camden is starting middle school!!!!
WHAT THE?!?!?! #6thgrade #chickenlegs
And yes, we've purchased a lot of SL Cardinals apparel. When in Rome......
Thankfully this handsome boy is in the same school as Camden so they can watch out for each other. 8th grade just got a lot cooler since this kid moved in.
The elementary school starts a hour before the middle school does.....and you can BET Bronson and Camden rubbed it in Emerson's face about it too.
Royce has been "WAITING his whole LIFE" to ride the bus and finally gets his chance.
While at the bus stop I remembered to ask two very important questions to Royce.
Me: Royce, did you remember to wear socks? (he hates them)
Royce: Yep.
Me: Did you remember to wear undies (another hated clothing item)
Royce: *pause* Uh....... I will next time.
Hope he doesn't get depantsed at school......




2 comments:
I LOVE the back to school posts! Seriously, the kids look like they've aged by years suddenly!! Little Royce is losing/has lost that toddler look and looks ready for school (with or without undies!). I was so excited he went to school this year, because some of the saddest (and funniest) pictures I recall are of you celebrating the kids leaving to school and Royce looking devastated that he was left behind! How exciting that it's FINALLY his turn! Tell Camden he can thank Brons for the chicken legs...RA once commented that Bronson's calves were as big as mine! Brons of course likes to tell me this is because I have such HUGE calf muscles, right ;) We can't wait to see miss Aleeya's outfit blog this year!! Hope they all had a great first week back!
I heard about your dad, and I'm sorry.
Post a Comment