Saturday, March 15, 2014

Opening Day!!!!

Today is the BIG opening day for Spring Baseball!!!!
This is one of those SUPER competitive leagues and they mean business (read that as: a LOT of practices and games)

How cute is my little Brave?!?!?
(Anyone ever heard Jimmy Fallon's song "Everybody's lookin' at my tight pants"?!?! I can't help but sing it when I see this picture!)
(Emerson is standing in front of the "family" wall. My friend Andrea had one and I loved the idea....a different family in each frame....so I have a separate family picture for each of my siblings, Brooks' siblings and the grandparents. I smile every time I see it)

This picture is just priceless to me.......the difference between genders.
 No, Aleeya isn't in ballet, she just is wearing that to the baseball game. Isn't that a given?
(I will NEVER get used to this straight bill of the hats fad. Ugh.......U...G.....L....Y)

Bronson and Camden are NOT on the same team (one is in Majors and one in Minors) but they happened to have the same team name......which works out REALLY well when last minute we can't find.....oh, I don't know, a HAT or something!!!

This is the picture I told the boys, "Hold still and give me a guapo smile". They both had the cutest smiles on their faces when I said, "1.....2......." and then on "3" they both thought they were funny to pull this on me.

THERE are my guapo smiles!!!!!!! Gosh, they are cute.`

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Guapo is right!! The boys look so great in their uniforms and Aleeya looks like a little doting fan between her big brothers, with that big grin. Hope they have a fun season and as Brons would say, hope they win :)

Babelicious said...

The boys look so excited for baseball to start. I told my boys I signed them up for baseball and they both started crying because they "hate baseball." Maybe I should show them how much your boys like it and it will rub off on them!!