We had a leftover yogurt cream pie w/ graham cracker crust that someone had brought over for us left in the fridge. The problem is, there wasn't enough for everyone to have their own piece. Brooks decided to just go around and put it in their mouths bite by bite, alternating kids.
He made them close their eyes.
(the reason being is there were TWO kinds in the dish and he didn't want the I-want-that-kind or I-don't-like-this syndrome going around)
When he was feeding Bronson he eyed me and mouthed the words
"Get Kellyn's babyfood!"
I couldn't stop smiling as I brought over Kellyn's food mixed with baby cereal. He dipped his spoon in it after Bronson's eyes were closed and shoved it in his mouth.
We waited and waited for our much desired reaction and...........
Nothing.
When he finished eating his bite he FINALLY spoke up and said, "HEY! I didn't get any crust!"
BWHAHAHA.
So Brooks apologized and got him some of the crust and once again dipped it in Kellyn's baby food/cereal and put it BACK in his mouth.
Nothing.
By this time we couldn't keep it in anymore. I busted up laughing and so did the other kids that saw it.
When we told him Brooks had been feeding him babyfood/cereal he just smiled.
I'm still laughing as I type this.
Kids dressed in adult bodies......that's what we are.


7 comments:
Bahahahahahaha.. Bronson is such a laid back, fun loving, kid! He is the perfect first child for you two goofs! If we did that to one of my kids, even if they didnt notice, they wouldve freaked out after the secret was out. I have to admit though, some of the baby food is yummy, like the bananas :)
If you and Brooks ever tell me to close my eyes...I'll know not too! What food did he end up tasting? Brons actually likes the Bananas with Mixed Berries...if Elle doesn't finish it off, he does! What a good sport!
...your Brons was the good sport (not mine) :)
That is so funny! Way to go Bronson! You guys are hilarious. Sorry about the broken bone Emerson...no fun. We haven't had one yet either. Maybe I should have told you that, ha ha.
Hey, when you've got seven kids you might as well get some fun out of it, right? What's even funnier I think is how wide he was opening his mouth just waiting to devour his delicious piece of pie! Jajajaja.
I'm SO behind.......LOVE the new photo of the FAMILY. So adorable. Looks like you have had a DELIGHTFUL and BUSY and EXHAUSTING summer.
This made me laugh SO HARD. TEARS! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment