A few things I love:
1) that Kellyn now likes baths and water
2- that when Kellyn is tired she'll lean her head and snuggle her siblings
3- that I found my most favorite drink in the whole wide world (unfortunately it's a Brazilian drink and well, I live in the USA!!!) at some random store for 50 cents a piece.
So yes, I bought 12 2-liters. :) YIPEE!!!!
I also haven't opened one. I'm worried to drink them because then they'll eventually be gone and I'll be sad. Wow, that is SO backwards. Either way, they are sacred to me.





4 comments:
Aww, I wish I was around when Kellyn got tired. I love the sweet cuddly babes!
Never heard of or seen that drink but I can imagine your excitement! Tender mercies...
Look how cute that smile on her face is! At first I thought the water splashing was throw-up on the side of the tub or something. I was waiting for some dramatic story and was glad to see it was just Kellyn loving the water! I love how she snuggles like that. Emmie still does that and it's my favorite!!! Aleeya looks so big in that picture holding her little sister.
Kellyn is possibly the most loved baby, ever.
These are such sweet pictures of Kellyn!! She looks SO SO SO cute standing in the tub! Good thing she's learning to love water now!
Post a Comment