One morning this week I heard a bunch of laughing upstairs mixed with some wailing and gnashing of teeth.
When the boys came downstairs Camden said, "I'm SO going to get dad for this!!!!"
Bronson told Camden that he saw Brooks sneak upstairs at 4a.m. before he left for work and painted Camden's toenails. I started laughing just thinking of Brooks' smile as he rode his bike to work thinking he is just soooooooooo funny.
I texted something about him being quite the nail polish artist because upon inspection I realized that Brooks REALLY stinks at putting on nail polish.
Later when he got home from work he asked what that text was about and Bronson just busted up laughing.
I knew RIGHT then what had happened............Bronson had done it.
But I didn't question it at the time because quite honestly it WOULD be something Brooks would do!


4 comments:
Ha ha ha....sooo funny. I love that Brooks was clueless about it too!
I love to read your blog. There is never a dull moment in your house. Thanks for sharing.
Your family is hilarious! I bet you're NEVER bored!
This is HILARIOUS! I LOVE your family.
Post a Comment