This is the FIRST day (well, it's only 2:00 so maybe it might later?)
that it has NOT rained or DOWNPOURED in who knows how long!!!!
I really can't remember the last non-rainy day.
I took some great quality pictures w/ my phone of Kellyn sitting in front of the door while it's raining.
It's her favorite thing to do. And entertains her while I make dinner. She loves watching outside but we usually can't leave the door open because of mosquitos. When it's raining they're not flying in (IN MASSES!!!!) so it works out great.
And there IS a reason both of our cars are parked in the grassy area.......actually TWO
You see, it blocks the circle for bikes to ride around in (yes, a very fun activity in the rain)
and you can't park in the basketball court outside or it ruins their game. ;) We're high class.
Miss Kellyn Pat just took 5 steps in a row on Sunday.
By the kids' reaction, you would've thought she won the Nobel Peace Prize.
And WITH all this rain, we've been introduced to extra movies.........
I'm a any-cheezy movie fan so I used my girls as the excuse to get the Barbie 3 Musketeers movie. It's actually my favorite Barbie one, maybe.....
Well in the last scene these ladies are in ballroom dresses w/ weapons and masks on their faces and doing some major whoopin' of bad guys. My kids are SO impressionable that I KNEW after the movie they would act it out...........I came out of the kitchen to this:
I don't know about YOU, but I wouldn't mess with her.
But there's MORE..........she came w/ her friends.....the other "Barbies"
(seriously, does Royce even have a chance?!?!!)
I love it how Iris even had her horse and they made sure to dress in ballroom dresses. For ONCE Royce isn't dressed up.
And they are SOOOOOO skilled and fast with their weapons that sometimes they just turn to a big blur!!!!
Like I said, don't mess with them.






4 comments:
I cannot believe Kellyn is already taking her first steps. She's only 9 months! I hope the sun stays out for a while and gives the rain a break. Every once in a while a rainy day is nice but having it rain every day for weeks is a nightmare! Maybe ya'll should come visit us in Cali....I mean I DID have a dream about it last night. Just sayin. ;)
Aleeya all dressed up with her weapons is hilarious!! She looks so serious about her role as a barbie/musketeer! Kellyn is so cute just sitting content and happy in front of the door. I can't believe she will just sit and enjoy what's going on around her...Elle must be touching and eating everything around her. Iris is looking so different!! Just in the last month she really looks much more grown up. She's darling!
Oh this brings back memories. My girls use to play Barbie Musketeers all the time. They called us "Jodi and the Musketeers." Does all that rain put a damper on your summer or do you like it?
I seriously think our house is going to float away one day! But, that is a great idea to let her watch the rain!
Oh, Royce. It is hilarious. I do love how cooperative he is with them, though!!
I have never seen a Barbie movie... I guess we need to watch one!!
Post a Comment