it's already November!!! October just came and WENT, so here are a few last pictures from October....... (Halloween night)

Enjoying the stamp and ink stamp pad he got in his trick-or-treat pail.

Oh, and just so ya know......ink does NOT come off (like shoe polish does) faces. Yea, not even for a couple days. His face was "tinted" at school for those days. Ugh.
Oh, and although it is NOT my most shining moment, it was indeed part of October so I will admit that I LOST the wager with my friend Rachel............and Erin and I ended up having to clean her bathrooms. I have NO pride left. None.

November first, we got our Gratitude/Thanksgiving tree up with the new things that the kids wrote on their leaves this year. If you'll notice the bottom part of the tree does NOT have any...........little Royce-man is QUITE the little stinker.
(To be honest, I think I like our Thanksgiving Tree better then our Christmas tree. It makes me feel so good to sit down and look at all our blessings and the funny things kids are grateful for......i.e. "hair" is what Aleeya put for one.) WE REFUSE TO LET CHRISTMAS OVERSHADOW THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! ;)
3 comments:
I love the tree idea! So cute. The candy haul was quite impressive!
I'll admit it. I really like it now. I was against it but it really is cuter then my "stick on the wall tree". Especially since Mallory keeps ripping it off the wall.
Yeah, Haley got those stamps Friday night at the church party, and of course still had the stamp mark on her face on Sunday at church!!!
Post a Comment