Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Here are the boys.....eh-hem, I mean, here is the dragon, the knight and the Grim Reaper (w/a battle axe......I know, I know)
Here is "MIKE WASOWSKI" and Boo from the movie, Monster's Inc. Aleeya has been WAITING and WAITING to be Mike Wasowski and her dream finally came true.
Royce WAS going to be a monster to match them but the costume didn't really fit, aaaaaaaand, he didn't really like it.
So, he went in his good ol' scrubs. Here are my 5 rascals + one VERY unhappy dragon........
Oh, and if you EVER are wondering, shoe polish does INDEED come off faces! Phew.
The beekeeper with his Queen Bee. (Brooks' beekeeper outfit SURE has come in handy over the years)
A little girl at the trunk or treat asked me WHAT I was doing there. I said I was just there for the party and then she said, "No, Queen bees just lay around all day and lay eggs!" I laughed and I told her to tell BROOKS that that's what I should be doing all day. So she came over to Brooks and told him how Queen Bees should act. Then Brooks looked at her and said, "Madeline, you don't know how true that is. She already DOES that!" BHAHAHAHA!!!

5 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I love all the costumes!! So fun!

hughesfamily said...

So cute!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Great costumes! Looks like a fun Halloween was had by all!

Babelicious said...

Fun costumes! Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! Especially the bee :)