Bronson starts basketball today, so I had him get his clothes yesterday night and lay them out for today. Here they are.....exactly how he laid them out!!
I ALSO asked him to set out his school clothes (like I do every night) in the bathroom.....and here they are!
You can tell where HIS heart lies!
(Note: I did NOT let him wear those DIRTY jeans and shirt.....so he grabbed other clothes and laid them out just as nicely as he did the first set!)
And I just had to include this pathetic shot of Aleeya. We have no clue what her head actually hit on, but we DO know she was standing on top of a garbage can (those little ones) right before it happened. NOW do you know why I always keep bangs on this girl?!?!?
I ALSO asked him to set out his school clothes (like I do every night) in the bathroom.....and here they are!
You can tell where HIS heart lies!(Note: I did NOT let him wear those DIRTY jeans and shirt.....so he grabbed other clothes and laid them out just as nicely as he did the first set!)
And I just had to include this pathetic shot of Aleeya. We have no clue what her head actually hit on, but we DO know she was standing on top of a garbage can (those little ones) right before it happened. NOW do you know why I always keep bangs on this girl?!?!?
3 comments:
I'd say even his school clothes look pretty good compared to some boys I know in my own home! :)
I love this example of his priorities!! Too cute!!! I'm actually quite impressed with his organizational skills (when he wants to that is).
I was really just reading your blog and laughing at all the quirkiness of your family when I came to the picture of Aleeya! POOR GIRL!!! That looks painful! But she is going to probably the toughest girl I have ever met!
Post a Comment