Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloweeeeelly late!

I know, I'm a little late, but I really had the best time looking at everyone else's kids dressed up for Halloween on YOUR blogs! Halloween is the BEST time!


So here are three of the rascals before the preschool party. Camden and Emerson showing their claws..........and Aleeya, just copying her brothers (in her Thomas the train sandals...... what am I going to do with her?)
Aleeya LOVED being a "bicho" (bug). She just kept talking about it.
Preschool party. My two "dragons" LOVED being chased by the Jackson boys who were knights. That's all they talked about after the party!

Ready for the trunk-or-treat at the church.
Yes, I know that Bronson is now the dragon (although I HAD his "salt-water crocodile costume inside that he INSISTED he wanted for 2 months.....until the day of), and Camden is Batman. I guess it's the perks of having dress-ups and easy going kids.
Aleeya doesn't look too thrilled (little did she know that she would be crying of fright when she got there of all the "mean guys").
Emerson is the cutest dragon ever. I love that kid.

Oh, and how can we forget my sweet butterfly........so weird, you'd think ALL the stores would have an Iris costume! They must've all been out.........

Halloween night at the Cunninghams. We had the best time, good food, good music (here's the rock band game where we sang/played Beatles songs........and yes, I managed to embarrass Brooks again. Although I didn't have the highest score, I LOOKED the best with all my guitar moves/jumps........well you know.) and GREAT trick-or-treating. ......oh wait, I didn't go! The menfolk took the kids and we women stayed home.
After, we stopped by Chipotle for some free burritos. The catch? you have to dress up like a burrito. So in I threw a roll of tinfoil before we left and we were good to go. WHOOPS, I forgot Camden's shoes!!!!! No problemo, we've got TIN FOIL!!!!!!!!! (and now, burritos for TOMORROW's dinner!)

6 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

Your kids are adorable and you look too skinny to of ever had a kid! I LOVE Beatles rock band!!! My favorite~

Niederfam said...

PERFECT....LOVE the tin foil shoes!!! I swear you either have 20 pairs of shoes floating around in the car, or ZERO, why is that??? ;)

CUTE family and CUTE costumes!!!

Suzanne said...

That word for "bug" is...a little interesting. Is it pronounced how it's spelled? And Aleeya goes around saying it all the time? Hmmmm. :)

w and w said...

Looks like you had a rockin Halloween. Thanks for coming tonight. You all are the best. Tell Brooks he deliberately disobeyed me. I'm so grateful. Thanks!

The Sanford Family said...

Fun!!! Hey, I LOVE any excuse to dress up. I LOVE the tin foil shoes. I've always said you are more creative than I!!

Valerie and Adam said...

Oh my word, is that you after pregnancy? You are so skinny! You look amazing!

How'd you like the rockband game? We have the game, and we each have our own individual bands. Our family band name is the Racy Muskrats. The alter-ego characters are the best part of the game!

Great pictures!