Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eventually.........

I will get around to doing a lengthy Halloween post, but in the meantime, we've been busy doing this:I'm in love though...........with my new leaf blower. No exaggeration, it entertained the kids for 3 whole hours while I made the leaves in a pile by the road for a truck to come pick them up. They would just run in front of it, in the leaves (while they're blowing around them), etc. Best $35 bucks we've spent!
I'm also seriously considering using it for a hair dryer.........talk about POWER (and time saver!)
Note: we have SOOO many leaves that last year about this time Brooks and his brother Gabe raked our back yard (1/3 of it was already in piles) and it took them ALL DAY! It's so beautiful though.........and now with the leaf blower, it's FUN!

2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Nice! Just one thing, please don't use your leaf blower to blow dry your pretty blond hair!!

The Sanford Family said...

My gas powered leaf blower and weed wacker are some of my favorite toys!!The leaf blower is so useful for things besides blowing leaves. I'll have to try you hair dryer idea.